Over the course of four days, 2-5 March 2015, Mobile World Capital Barcelona will host the world’s greatest mobile event: Mobile World Congress.
We are pleased to bring several new features and events to Mobile World Congress 2015 to enhance your experience and broaden your opportunities!
- 4 Years from Now – This exciting programme, presented by Mobile World Capital Barcelona and located at Fira Montjuic, brings together entrepreneurs and investors to share ideas on a variety of topics related to start-ups and innovation. Join the disruption at 4YFN.
- Official MWC Party – The Official Mobile World Congress 2015 Party features platinum selling Rudimental headlining with a DJ set, as well as International DJ and Dance legend Roger Sanchez, both supported by Edu Natored and Ollie Humphreys. Get your tickets today!
- Connected Women Summit – This new programme at MWC explores how the mobile industry can accelerate the female digital economy. Through a thought-provoking conference programme, the Connected Women Summit will discuss how to bring greater inclusion for women in the mobile industry. Register to attend this event now.
- Exhibition 8.0 – Our Exhibition has grown! Visit the newly, expanded exhibition in Hall 8.0.
- Garmin Healthband Challenge – Join the challenge at MWC with the world’s leading satellite navigation, Garmin. Experience wearable technology while watching the Garmin Leader Board to compete for prizes during Mobile World Congress. Get your Garmin Activity Tracker today!
- GSMA Innovation City – The former GSMA Connected City has evolved into the GSMA Innovation City. Stop by to experience and interact with the latest mobile technology that is transforming our lives.
- Industry Segments & Trends – MWC wants to provide the most relevant content to all industries such as banking, security, retail, and advertising among others that are becoming part of the wider mobile ecosystem. Learn about the trends that are impacting your business through a variety of sessions and exhibition at this year’s event.
- New Networking Gardens – In honour of the 10th year in the city of Barcelona, we have renamed our Networking Gardens to celebrate the essence of Barcelona – Les Ramblas. Stop by any of our ten networking gardens to have impromptu meetings, grab a coffee and snack or just take a few moments to relax.
- Mobile Explorers Club – Known previously as the mYouth Camp, the new and improved Mobile Explorers Club is an exciting opportunity for children of Mobile World Congress attendees. Explorers will learn new skills and be able to discover the world of mobile technology through 4 days of activities. Register your children for this innovative programme.
- THE MMIX – The hottest ticket at MWC! Attendees can enjoy a revolutionary discussion forum on how the digital music landscape is changing. Then, attend the coolest Mobile World Congress Party showcasing the music festival of the future.
- Trivia Crack MWC15 Challenge - Join the world-wide trivia craze and compete with other MWC attendees for a chance to win an EVP Pass to Mobile World Congress 2016.